I MISS THOSE DAYS!
Cuddled up ignorantly in the arms of sleep,
Harboured slothfully in the comforts of bed,
Avoiding constantly the calls of the clock
Carelessly I overlooked tasks and worries.
I miss those times, when life was a beautiful journey,
When nights were calm and the days were whimsical,
Promises were kept, hearts were never broken.
Things were temporary,but people were permanent.
World has changed so much, almost turned inside out
Emotional commitments appear totally forsaken
People entering and walking out, like weather
Not love,not feelings, but things are meant to stay forever.
I wish daily,upon the falling star
I know I have come too far.
But I always want to revert back.
I always desire those times again.
I want life to be beautiful again.
Enough I have struggled fought and quarrelled,
For achieving so called success,and building achievement,
I now want to go back to my friends once again.
For I know, success is not among the stars anymore,
It definitely lies in those eyes,for whom I value more.

No comments:
Post a Comment